All female decks..

Started by Jack, July 07, 2013, 11:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Somehow this turned into a topic about all female decks, so deck construction it goes.

chuu

Wish I could attend, but I don't really travel.  I would like to support somehow though.

P.S. nice use of the street fighter 4 font!

DiceK

Jack

We'll likely carpool out of Toronto if driving is the problem. We'll stream one of the matches on Hangouts on Air (properly this time!) so if you want to show your support, watch it live and watch the videos when they get posted to YouTube.

steve2275

Quote from: DiceK on July 08, 2013, 12:11:20 AM
Interesting....
especially the all female portion
of which there are 49
including both versions of voodoo

possible team 76 for someone to use
knockout
voodoo(daemonite) reserve?
wonder woman
zealot

gameplan.exe

seems like an all-female tournament will see lots and lots of Scarlet Witch and - wait - I coulda sworn I just saw Invisible Woman... where'd she go...?  ??? lol
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BasiliskFang

drdeath25

Count me in, I'll be there. Just kidding. I'm not coming. Lucky you!

How do team hero cards like Serpent Society and the Marauders fit in the all-female scheme of things?

There's also some characters i dont think a gender has ever been specified for. What about robots and stuff?

Jack

Quote from: drdeath25 on July 08, 2013, 10:53:22 PM
How do team hero cards like Serpent Society and the Marauders fit in the all-female scheme of things?

There's also some characters i dont think a gender has ever been specified for. What about robots and stuff?
Quote from: Jackall-female decks (no male characters, teams, etc.).

I was going to include the robots clause but I'm not sure how to classify Future Backlash.

Incomplete[?] list of female characters in OverPower. Someone double check this:
Black Canary
Black Cat
Black Widow
Callisto
Catwoman
Crux
Crystal
Dazzler
Deathbird
Domino
Elektra
Fairchild
Future Backlash
Goblyn Queen
Huntress
Invisible Woman
Jean Grey
Jubilee
Knockout
Marrow
Mystique
Phoenix
Poison Ivy
Polaris
Psylocke
Rapture
Reyes
Rogue
Sabra
Scarlet Witch
Shadowcat
She Hulk
Silver Sable
Spider-Girl
Spider-Woman
Storm
Supergirl
Thorn
Tiffany
Typhoid Mary
Velocity
Voodoo
Wasp
White Queen
Witchblade
Wonder Woman
Wynonna Earp
Zealot

chuu

Quote from: Jack on July 09, 2013, 07:48:59 AM
Quote from: drdeath25 on July 08, 2013, 10:53:22 PM

Quote from: Jackall-female decks (no male characters, teams, etc.).

I was going to include the robots clause but I'm not sure how to classify Future Backlash.

Incomplete[?] list of female characters in OverPower. Someone double check this:
Black Canary
Black Cat
Black Widow
Callisto
Catwoman
Crux
Crystal
Dazzler
Deathbird
Domino
Elektra
Fairchild
Future Backlash
Goblyn Queen
Huntress
Invisible Woman
Jean Grey
Jubilee
Knockout
Marrow
Mystique
Phoenix
Poison Ivy
Polaris
Psylocke
Rapture
Reyes
Rogue
Sabra
Scarlet Witch
Shadowcat
She Hulk
Silver Sable
Spider-Girl
Spider-Woman
Storm
Supergirl
Thorn
Tiffany
Typhoid Mary
Velocity
Voodoo
Wasp
White Queen
Witchblade
Wonder Woman
Wynonna Earp
Zealot

Yup, that's the entire list.

Jack

Sounds good, that's the official list of characters allowed for the Friday tournament.

Information about the event can also be found here: http://overpower.ca/buffalo2

DiceK

Jack, so the friday night tournament is just a standard max 6 and the main event is the femme fatale?

Jack

The Friday night is the Femme Fatale, the Saturday night is standard. I... copied/pasted wrong.

BasiliskFang

dark phoenix, wonder woman and zealot....only max 8 girls?