All female decks..

Started by Jack, July 07, 2013, 11:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameplan.exe

Quote from: BasiliskFang on July 14, 2013, 05:55:27 PM
dark phoenix, wonder woman and zealot....only max 8 girls?

and 3-stat Domino (3-8-3)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BasiliskFang

ww, zeal, dom and Sil sable res? YEAH!

chuu

i think if I were to go, my team would be Zealot, Wonder Woman, Sabra and 3-grid Silver Sable in reserve.

steve2275

ww, zeal, dom and Sil sable res? YEAH!
vs
Zealot, Wonder Woman, Sabra and 3-grid Silver Sable in reserve.

sounds exciting 3 grid domino vs 3 grid sable
any i deas on what site to use?

would anyone use f and i 6
black widow carwoman silver sable(r) wynonna earp

chuu

I'd probably use Elektra over catwoman. I think her cards are better.

BasiliskFang

id use team overpower over the opp -1 venture.

chuu

I'd probably use any heroes on my team as well, the defense is really covered..

My energy team would be, Invisible woman: Malice, Scarlet Witch, Phoenix and Jean Grey: Dark Phoenix in reserve.

drdeath25

I would use Scarlet Witch, Phoenix, Dark Pheonix, Spider-Woman  (R). Shout outs to spider-girl too.

steve2275

chuu
i was going for the f and tw from all the women
and i a fan of black widow im suprisingly not an elektra  overpower  fan but i did use her in the mua  game  ;)

and does no one have love for jubilee and her defense or shadowcat and her 31 total  icon damage
of course theres those two along with invisible woman and spider-woman(R) the max 6 femme's
and id give drdeath25'steam  a slight advantage

gameplan.exe

Quote from: steve2275 on July 16, 2013, 02:23:38 AM
chuu
i was going for the f and tw from all the women
and i a fan of black widow im suprisingly not an elektra  overpower  fan but i did use her in the mua  game  ;)

and does no one have love for jubilee and her defense or shadowcat and her 31 total  icon damage
of course theres those two along with invisible woman and spider-woman(R) the max 6 femme's
and id give drdeath25'steam  a slight advantage

I'm a big fan of both Jubilee and Shadowcat, but I'll admit a lot of that has to do with my X-homerisms (because I generally don't stray too far from my Xmen).

Jubilee is nice and cheap and, as mentioned, has pretty good defense. The trick is to pair her with someone like Cable.
Shadowcat has good versatility as a dual-grid (double with the alternate!), and lots of non-duplicate attacks, with a Draw3. You can even throw her in Reserve with her somewhat-usable AD, her HQ, and her grid-backing.

The real problem is there are simply better options in a lot of ways - but i AM still a big fan  ;D
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

steve2275

since you mention cable
could always go with jubilee and witcblade with malice and spider-woman in reserve
jubilee malice and spider-woman protecting witchblade

gameplan.exe

Quote from: steve2275 on July 16, 2013, 10:58:13 AM
since you mention cable
could always go with jubilee and witcblade with malice and spider-woman in reserve
jubilee malice and spider-woman protecting witchblade

That team makes Jubilee a pretty easy target, though. That's the problem with using a Teammate-only AD with a team-wide 9-or-less. if you're crossing the latter, then they still have to guess. if not, you just keep going after the least-covered character. throw in the fact that she's a max-6 and she's become pretty easy pickin's. The only solution is to throw in an AG or two for Jubilee, but then you've saturated your deck... maybe the problem becomes more complex, not solved  :-\ On the other hand, maybe witchblade poses enough of an offensive threat... but I know if I was facing that team, I'd hammer Jubilee to death first.
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

Jack

Can we have this discussion somewhere else? I want this post to be about the tournaments and not strategies.

drdeath25

So since this thread is about strategy. I normally use one of these two strategies.

1. Try to kill all of my opponents hero's
or
2. Try to get all my missions in the completed missions pile

These strategies seem to work well for me in this game.

chuu

My strategy is to defend alot and let the opponent defeat themselves...doesn't always work, but when it does, it's glorious.