Quick and dirty build.

Started by BasiliskFang, September 16, 2013, 05:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BasiliskFang

Power cards: 2x1-4, 3x5-8. Even then this is a lot. Multi power is included in this formula.
1 special for reserve is okay, unless they can defend team or attack from reserve.
One personal avoid for each character. 3 negates if the character has one. 2 teammate avoids.
If using a battlesite: (2 per character listed+1opd) 13 activators+beyonder.
If not then the best 10-12 any hero specials.
4 ally, 1 teamwork for each 6,7 or 8 grid your team has.
Do not put cards in the deck that have the same requirement and hit. Follow this rule for ally and teamwork cards.
Any homebase - a- next
0-1 basic universe or training.
2-3 events

gameplan.exe

this is a pretty good, basic template. I was a little confused about this, though, "Do not put cards in the deck that have the same requirement and hit. Follow this rule for ally and teamwork cards." I'm not sure what you mean, because all teamwork and ally cards have the same requirement as the hit... (e.g., requires 7E, hits as 6E)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BasiliskFang

So for tw, 7e/6e. Don't put 2 cards that read like this regardless if the picture or bonuses are different. That's why I said put a tw for each 678 grid your team has. For example, if your team has 8e, 6f, 6s & 6i. Put 3 energy tw cards, then 1 each for the other 3 and maybe the any power tw.

For ally, even if the picture is different, don't put 2 different <5e/3e ally cards in the deck. For example. Since the any power ally cards don't dupe upon each other. Put all 4 of them and a couple <5 types your team can use.

gameplan.exe

oh, I see. So, you're just trying to advise against duplicate Universe cards (TW or Ally).
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BasiliskFang