Pym Particles + Mega-Draw?

Started by AO user, March 08, 2014, 12:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AO user

I was considering adding 'particles' to my mega-draw deck but when it is played which way do I go?  I was thinking 6's:  opponent has less cards to negate draws or HY's or build a hilander deck: both start with 10 and THEN draw?  is this half baked?  welcome to my world.

chuu

just make sure you build a deck with no other duplicates except power cards, that way regardless of many cards you card you'll limit the amount of cards that you have to discard.

Tussin

crazy idea i have... which may turn into a deck concept.

Pym Particles + To Save The World!

* 6S 5S PYM PARTICLES <CL> {C} [OPD] During each Draw Phase, teammate and opponent draw either 6 cards, 8
cards, or 10 cards. Teammate's choice before Draw Phase. May change each battle.

* TO SAVE THE WORLD! <CL> {R} Squadron Supreme
For remainder of Battle, after Venturing, if one player either draws or
discards cards, Placed or in Hand, then other player must draw or
discard an equal number of cards, either Placed or in Hand.

even if your chosen event to have no duplicate discards for this battle, you can mill it back into your deck with Bishop's Temporal Anomaly OPD

this may be also another good card to combo with the event?

i draw, so they draw 1, if i fail they i discard one, then they discard one. a good disruption?

opponent draws, i draw, he discards at least 1, i discard at least 1

for cards like Caliban, With Great Power..., and Deck Searchers (DS) code are they considered a draw for use of this event To Save The World! ?

BasiliskFang

Ds does not become fair to the opponent. It says choose, not draw.