Sorry Spawn.

Started by Onslaught, January 28, 2011, 04:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onslaught

How badly do you want to punish people using Spawn based decks? I don't think he's the best character in the game, but he's definitely the easiest to use. If you're willing to go to extreme measures to capitalize on his overuse, well...

On its own without being an anti-energy gimmick, it's still pretty solid. H4H and Jammers defended by The Outback will always pose problems for a lot of decks, not to mention you rarely see AI specials in a H4H deck. Those AIs can either strip placed 9 or lesses to let H4H overrun their best utility character, or clear negates for the big discarding OPDs.

BigBadHarve

Nice. I love the tears in your picture of Spawn. Ha!

-BBH

CoS

i guess velocity is there for her AI only... i would prefer the FLASH for draw 4 plus the AI... but he costs too much :(

drdeath25

there is this rule in overpower called the "Sum Deck Rule"... when making decks you kind of have to keep in mind...

Hot Rod

Dude, that spawn photochop is made of win (so good in fact that I'll forget about your 77 point megadraw).  :P 

gameplan.exe

Quote from: drdeath25 on January 29, 2011, 01:44:52 AM
there is this rule in overpower called the "Sum Deck Rule"... when making decks you kind of have to keep in mind...

I hate the Sum Deck Rule!
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BigBadHarve

Quote from: ncannelora on January 31, 2011, 12:31:57 PM
Quote from: drdeath25 on January 29, 2011, 01:44:52 AM

I hate the Sum Deck Rule!

Well now, don't sugar coat it - spit it out, how do you really feel?  :P

-BBH

drdeath25

I was thinking of this new deck that has Beyonder, Galactus, and Onslaught with Malebolgia in reserve... Too bad i am a few points over that damned "Sum Deck Rule"!

BigBadHarve

Quote from: drdeath25 on February 01, 2011, 03:52:55 PM
I was thinking of this new deck that has Beyonder, Galactus, and Onslaught with Malebolgia in reserve... Too bad i am a few points over that damned "Sum Deck Rule"!

What? No Cable? Forget Onslaught, use Cable for the defense!  :P

-BBH

gameplan.exe

Quote from: drdeath25 on February 01, 2011, 03:52:55 PM

First of all, no one has the Malebolgia Hero card, so don't pretend.
Secondly, go ahead and do it! If it's fun for you to be a bully, go ahead and be a bully while I have fun making a Cable, Domino, Deadpool, Thunderbird deck.
(Thunderbird because there is no Warpath card, but they're basically the same).
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

BigBadHarve

Quote from: ncannelora on February 02, 2011, 06:02:36 PM

I do... tee hee. I'm going to go think of a deck with him right now! :P

-BBH

gameplan.exe

Quote from: BigBadHarve on February 04, 2011, 02:26:13 PM
Quote from: ncannelora on February 02, 2011, 06:02:36 PM

I do... tee hee. I'm going to go think of a deck with him right now! :P

-BBH

I'll believe it when you upload a video showing today's newspaper and you, moving the card around some so I know it's not Photo Shop edited!  ;D
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

Jack

Nostalgic

Jack FTW!  :D LOL!  Needed that laugh.  ;D
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."

gameplan.exe

Photo Shop!!! LOL
J/K. Well done, I suppose. I'd never use him, though. I already refrain from using bad guys. He's pretty close to the ultimate bad guy. I don't even like using the Bastion negate (i proxy w/another card).
dumb bagguys...
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27