*UPDATED* OP Championship Deck: Looking for Critique/ Assistance/ Opinions

Started by Kyoujin, July 17, 2014, 10:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OP GOD

Big boy cards.

The definition is fuzzy. However the idea is cards that are game changers (could range from hq - to leaders no teammate). The more big boy cards in your deck the more powerful it is.   I found in buffalo this year I played /spawn/jammers/serpent doc st r.  Though it looks like a strong deck, I oft found myself watching the game and not able to do anything big boy.  When my jammers cards weren't in the first few hands, the game got shaky.  So I said I need more big boy cards.  It was born.  If you look at my current build (last tourney). You see I have big boy cards for days. 

Big boy usually references a must negateable, you only have so many. 

Hope this helps. 

Marcel
OP GOD
OP GOD

~ To play me, is an HONOUR.

chuu

i think level 10 and up would be considered a "big boy" card since it can't be defended with a 9 or less avoid.

OP GOD

Oh yeah.  Big time big boy cards.  However, you still have to find the balance. This game is a unique blend of offence and defence.  Also there are always fad decks that are powerful, but could never get through the gauntlet of 10 rounds.  Not yet at least.

OP championships. May be the first.  If BBH has anything to do with it.

M
OP GOD
OP GOD

~ To play me, is an HONOUR.

BigBadHarve

Quote from: OP GOD on September 27, 2014, 11:36:59 PM
Also there are always fad decks that are powerful, but could never get through the gauntlet of 10 rounds.  Not yet at least.

OP championships. May be the first.  If BBH has anything to do with it.

M
OP GOD

I've given up most hope of winning these days. If it happens, great, I'll take it, but I'm not counting on it.

BUT - I do plan to make a real nuisance of myself on the battlefield. Gotta make you top tier boys sweat a little and earn your prize. Mwa-hahahahaaaa....

Kyoujin

Haha, well said.  I'm really interested in doing my best and learning as much as possible.  I don't think my chances of placing are very good, given the experience of other players.