Team X and battlesite.

Started by AO user, October 16, 2014, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AO user

Team x IA says they can't play wolvie OPDs.  Could they play it as OUTBACK battlesite opd or the IA is like Beyonder's?   I'm pondering  Team X, maverick x-babies w/ sabre tooth as reserve.... Hmmmm

drdeath25

If you have a wolverine activator you can play a wolverine OPD from a battlesite w/ a team that has team x on it i believe. They are not a variant like say "Spiderman:  Symbiote Costume" is. In that case, you could not use SM:SC with a battlesite that has spiderman on it.

Tussin

Jack just answered me... i was doing a deck with them in it

http://www.beenhereandthere.com/SMF/deck-building/x-men-original-team-inherentbattlesites/msg19044/#new

the only bad news would be... you can only use the Wolverine OPD and none of his normal specials via battlesite. so only 1 activator as well making it less chances to get it.

AO user

Sigh.  Oh well.  Team x playing standoff would be a venture 7 hand.  Are y'all going to Toronto tourney? Hope to see you there.

Tussin

it could still work... if i was reading correctly Beyonder as an activator is used as a bonus card? so you could have 2 to use for Wolverine activator for Standoff OPD. also you could maybe remove X-Babies, throw Sabretooth frontrow with Callisto in reserve... have her use Caliban from reserve for activator searched for speed and getting it when you are ready to go

Callisto is 16, so you would have to drop Sabretooth to 3-stat to make it work, but possible.

AO user

Callisto idea is both cool and useful but Beyonder's IA forbids him from getting OPDs so I'm looking at other heroes with FDs.  Hope to see ya Saturday!