HO HO HO Deck

Started by AO user, November 29, 2014, 10:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AO user

I got beyonder, Namor (148) and Xbabies with Mojo.  They all sport HO (6 attack -4 to venture if hits) Mojo's grid doesn't line up but 2 AO users is kinda nice but I am pondering angel cuz he has HO and some other sweet cards although his grid doesn't match either.  thoughts?

Tussin

Angel has Energy
Namor/Shadowcat has Fighting
X-Babies has Strength
Blue Beetle/Mojo has Intellect

Angel                2-7-4-3 (16)
Angel Fallen      6-7-4-3 (20)
Angel HoA         5-7-6-2 (20)
Namor               1-4-8    (13)
Shadowcat        6-3-3-6 (18)
Shadowcat AoA 6-6-3-3 (18)
X-Babies            5-5-4-1 (15)
Blue Beetle        4-6-4-5 (19)
Mojo                  6-3-1-6 (16)

so...ideally you would want to mix different special hits for variety, and probably suited towards F/S/I due to Energy being so common of type in the game.

Beyonder          6-5-8-6 (28)
Mojo                  6-3-1-6 (16)
Namor               1-4-8    (13)
X-Babies            5-5-4-1 (15)

the sum total works for these picks together. start Namor in reserve and use a Strength artifact on Mojo imo

AO user

So breadmaster's max out beyonder thread makes me want to swap out mojo for shadow King making this a HO HY HO. Keep tentacle artifact to play on king or babies  ( whoever is alive ) I lose ONE of the Negators but get HY & LO ETC and BEYONDER starts with 7587

AO user

drdeath25

I made a Hoe-Hoe-Hoe deck once. It was Black Cat - Poison Ivy - Witchblade and Catwoman

AO user

Bazinga or badump-bump *rimshot.    Goodnight everyone.  Tip your waitress!    Which brings up the question of which tournament should use Fem fatale for Friday night tourney