Imitation Energy

Started by Onslaught, March 15, 2011, 07:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rucker73

Quote from: drdeath25 on March 16, 2011, 02:37:26 AM
I would ask rucker which same 20 characters he thinks are overused, but he got banned from these forums due to his abusive language toward Onslaught, so he can't reply.

And I would like to take this moment to welcome myself back and respond to your question Dr.D

Starjammers, Scarlet Witch, Spawn, X-Man, Reavers, X-Babies, Spider-Woman, Heroes For Hire, Sentinels, Professor X, Sabretooth, Hawkeye, Donald Pierce, Bastion, The Marauders, Mr.Fantastic, Spider-Girl, The Flash,(with Marvels) Silver Sable and Dr.Strange

I would say that those are the 20 most used and abused OP characters....  with Beast(and Varients), The Ray and Hulk almost making the cut.

Most competitive decks will see 2 of those characters out of a pool of over 250 to choose from.
"Wade! into action!"

Overtime

Quote from: rucker73 on March 22, 2011, 11:49:31 AM
[And I would like to take this moment to welcome myself back and respond to your question Dr.D

Starjammers, Scarlet Witch, Spawn, X-Man, Reavers, X-Babies, Spider-Woman, Heroes For Hire, Sentinels, Professor X, Sabretooth, Hawkeye, Donald Pierce, Bastion, The Marauders, Mr.Fantastic, Spider-Girl, The Flash,(with Marvels) Silver Sable and Dr.Strange

I would say that those are the 20 most used and abused OP characters....  with Beast(and Varients), The Ray and Hulk almost making the cut.

Most competitive decks will see 2 of those characters out of a pool of over 250 to choose from.

First off welcome back! I would like to add some to your list: The Marauders, Holocaust, Mojo, Serpent Society, White Queen, (with marvels) Phoenix, Inhumans(I would say they are better than Spawn).

Nostalgic

Quote from: Overtime on March 22, 2011, 05:26:06 PM
Quote from: rucker73 on March 22, 2011, 11:49:31 AM
[And I would like to take this moment to welcome myself back and respond to your question Dr.D

First off welcome back! I would like to add some to your list: The Marauders, Holocaust, Mojo, Serpent Society, White Queen, (with marvels) Phoenix, Inhumans(I would say they are better than Spawn).

Overused? I thought those you listed were the most popular characters period. I mean who's heard of wolverine, gambit, spiderman, captain america, all the other xmen/avengers, batman, superman, JLA,  joker, riddler,  etc...  :D
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."