Marvel's Mouthiest Superheroes

Started by Ranerdar, March 16, 2011, 01:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranerdar

So, I've attempted to make this deck a few times and have had limited success. I don't remember an exact card list. But the heroes went like this:

Iceman - Spider-Man - Human Torch
              Deadpool

Any ideas on card balance would be greatly appreciated. Also, the line-up is by no means, set in stone. I've thought of moving Deadpool to the front and Spider-Man to reserve. Also, feel free to suggest replacing someone. As long as their know for being mouthy, I don't mind.
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

gameplan.exe

If you don't mind a max-6 character, this looks like a pretty even line up (for power grid). It also gives you some decent cross-defense and the Specials aren't too shabby, if you're using THE MARVELS.

Iceman, Jubilee, Spider-Man (3-stat)
            Human Torch
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

steve2275

why not 4 stat spidey? still be 1 point  under 76
i see what you meant cann
anyway
DEADPOOL   3   7   5   3   18
HUMAN TORCH   7   4   4   4   19
JUBILEE           6   4   2   4   16
SPIDER-MAN   3   7   6   5   21
or go with SPIDER-MAN: SYMBIOTIC COSTUME   6   5   7   2   20

The Dude

If you wanted to go all fighting and keep the "mouthy" theme, you could go Spidey-Deadpool-Grifter-Hawkeye. In a Marvels environment they could be quite potent together. Blue Beetle would also make a nice alternative choice in the same theme if you don't mind max 6.