max-6 HIT ME!

Started by gameplan.exe, April 13, 2011, 04:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameplan.exe

I love the challenge of the max-6 restriction. I feel like there are such bragging rights available to a well-constructed max-6 team (not that this one is well constructed  :P). Recently, from a few different threads, I was inspired to take a fresh look at a few people. Here's my latest (without THE MARVELS, though they'd be easy to add):

Roster:
Gambit - 8a, 8a, BJ
Jubilee - 7m, AV, AG, AG, AG, AG, AD, DB, DB
Shadowcat - 6a, 6a, AG, AG, AG, AG, AD, HQ
Rogue:BOEM - 9F

Battlesite: X-World:
Beast - AO, CD
Havok - 3i
Iceman - AD, AG
Storm - AH, OE
*Beyonder

Teamwork Cards 6E+fi, 6E+fi, 6F+ei, 6F+ei, 6I+ef, 6I+ef
Power Cards 6EEEA, 5EEA, 4EEE, 3FFF, 2FFI, 1II
MISSION/EVENT Cards Annihilation Affair: CHAOS AT GAMMA BASE!, HOSTAGE CRISIS!, SABOTAGE
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BigBadHarve

Do you have OP Online?

We should test it out! :D

-BBH

gameplan.exe

I do, but I don't get to play much during the week. We'll see.

It did just occur to me that I could put Reyes in Reserve with her BJ to back up Gambit and the other INT stat...

Then I thought to just replace Gambit with Reyes... If I play with THE MARVELS, she gets a 7a CC, so there's not too much dropoff from Gambit's 8... then again, why would I want to replace my favorite character?!

That's it! Gambit's going on EVERY team from now on!!  :D
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

BigBadHarve

Quote from: ncannelora on April 13, 2011, 05:49:51 PM

Where's the 'like' button?    :D

-BBH

gameplan.exe

I'm not sure about this team... I built in in OPO and did some test draws. Granted, you can't see the effect of the DTR on the Events, or the HQ... but it didn't see to go... well...  :-\

We'll see. It might still be pretty fun.
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

Nostalgic

I think you're going to need a few artifact cards. Lol! 

I think it would be cool to do some max-6 battes.  Over the years that's always been a nice diversion from the 'regular' teams and games.  8)
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Nostalgic on April 14, 2011, 01:59:47 PM

I think it would be cool to do some max-6 battes.  Over the years that's always been a nice diversion from the 'regular' teams and games.  8)

I got'em. i love making Gambit a 6674 or a 6647. it's beefy!
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

steve2275

Quote from: ncannelora on April 14, 2011, 02:46:25 PM
Quote from: Nostalgic on April 14, 2011, 01:59:47 PM

I got'em. i love making Gambit a 6674 or a 6647. it's beefy!
i guess we wont be asking
wheres the beef? :)

Demacus

6677 just too far out there?  lol  I've made the X-babies a 7777 once.  My opponent was pissed cause not only could he not kill them, they were strong enough to fight back in Power Pack.  lol

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Demacus on October 29, 2011, 03:59:22 PM
6677 just too far out there?  lol  I've made the X-babies a 7777 once.  My opponent was pissed cause not only could he not kill them, they were strong enough to fight back in Power Pack.  lol

lol, nice. I don't usually run a varied-enough power pack to make use of 6677, let alone 7777!
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27