Need a 4th

Started by gameplan.exe, April 15, 2011, 12:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameplan.exe

I want to make a "Theives" team. So far, I have Gambit, Storm:N, Catwoman, and __________ for my fourth...

Ideas?

I'd like some one who is actually a thief of some kind (if there's an available OP Character who fits that mold). Otherwise, I suppose some one with good deck manipulation would work (ie, some one who can "thieve" my opponent).

Looking forward, I always wanted to make an Indiana Jones Character set. Maybe I'll just do that tonight!

I'm open to suggestions. :)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

CoS

gameplan.exe

oh, and if it's possible, i'd like them to be "reformed" lol I like using good guys. Robin Hood types.

!

I should totally make a Robin Hood set, too!
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

Nostalgic

Isn't the Trickster one of the few (only?) DC character(s) without a H/V code?  Pretty cool having a 'morally ambiguous' theif.  ;D

Perhaps shadowcat would work as a theif. She'd definitely be a master at it.
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."

BigBadHarve

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Nostalgic on April 15, 2011, 01:36:11 PM
Isn't the Trickster one of the few (only?) DC character(s) without a H/V code?  Pretty cool having a 'morally ambiguous' theif.  ;D

Perhaps shadowcat would work as a theif. She'd definitely be a master at it.

I thought of her, too. I was trying hard to remember any context in which she was a thief of any kind and I just came up with nothing. She joined the X-men so young, she just had no chance to be immoral  ;)
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

JohnL

Quote from: Nostalgic on April 15, 2011, 01:36:11 PM
Isn't the Trickster one of the few (only?) DC character(s) without a H/V code?  

Yes, plus on 4 out of his 5 specials he is obviously stealing stuff (and the 5th is a con which is close)...

Palatinus

The Prowler!  Wait, he never got a card for some reason.  Poor over-looked Hobie.

Yeah, Black Cat or Trickster since they actually have cards.