Max 6 Fighting/Card Advantage XTREME!

Started by Ravencroft, June 05, 2011, 01:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravencroft

So new deck i test ran today, Marrow, Storm:Neut, Maggot, Callisto, and with BBH's standard non-Marvels Krakoa battlesite build. It did very well against a Mojoworld deck. I was very surprised that with all of the defense that a Mojoworld deck has i was consistently forcing the concede out of my opponent. I did have some bad draws, but thats a part of the game. I run only three team works, and three ally cards.

Anytips on improving it? I did lack fire power, which is what i usually build for but i just wanted to force the concede out of my opponent more than anything.

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Ravencroft on June 05, 2011, 01:00:51 AM
So new deck i test ran today, Marrow, Storm:Neut, Maggot, Callisto, and with BBH's standard non-Marvels Krakoa battlesite build. It did very well against a Mojoworld deck. I was very surprised that with all of the defense that a Mojoworld deck has i was consistently forcing the concede out of my opponent. I did have some bad draws, but thats a part of the game. I run only three team works, and three ally cards.

Anytips on improving it? I did lack fire power, which is what i usually build for but i just wanted to force the concede out of my opponent more than anything.

that's an interesting build; i like it! were you going for more of a card advantage-type of build here? You mentioned a lack of firepower and I'm afraid there isn't a lot that can be done for that. Marrow only has a 5 and 3. Storm's ok with her 8 and The Morlock's 6s. Maggot is alright with a 7 and some 6s... All in all, though, it's tough to gain firepower specifically, without changing either one of your characters on your roster, or changing your Battlesite. Krakoa is an excellent Card Advantage-type Battlesite, but it's a little lacking in firepower, too. You have a 7, 6, 5, 5, 4, and 3... that's about as strong as it can get...

Ultimately, you were winning, so don't worry too much  ;D but if you want input on how to tweak this deck, i guess more info on the deck build deets would help...
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27