DC Relaunch

Started by Ranerdar, July 21, 2011, 12:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranerdar

I was just curious if anyone here was going to be picking up titles for the DC relaunch. Personally, I'm getting all of them. Only because I found a place online that would sell them all 50% off if you pre-order the whole set.
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

gameplan.exe

There's no "not sure" button, so I voted "some" since I am interested. Just not sure if/when I'll get to them.
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Ranerdar

Fixed it for you. You can re-vote.  :)
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

gameplan.exe

"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Kal-el

Unfortunately I probably will. I'm really unhappy about the whole thing, particularly the renumbering of Action and Detective. While I'd really like to not get them, I also haven't skipped an issue of Superman since 1993, so I know I'll give in and buy them.

Oscorp

I'm with Kal-el  I don't like the whole re-launch idea.  I hate it when marvel does it.  (I currently have 5 different Moon Knight #1's)  but I will in all likely hood still pick up the same titles I collect right now.
I'm rubber and you're glue...

The Dude

I'm not much of a DC fan but I'll probably pick up the JLA relaunch when it comes out in trade. The preview art alone looks fantastic and has my curiousity piqued.