Army of Darkness comics

Started by Palatinus, April 01, 2011, 10:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palatinus

Has anyone ever read the Army of Darkness comics based on the movie with Bruce Campbell?  I really liked how they captured the essence of the character design from the movie.  I can hear Bruce Campbell say every line Ash has.

Jesse

I've read a little of it and I have to agree! Its so easy to picture a lot of the lines, definitely the big tag line phrases!
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Palatinus

I find the work to be an excellent extension of the movies.  I especially liked the Marvel Zombies crossover.  It was awesome seeing Ash face-to-face with Dr. Doom.

Jesse

Quote from: Palatinus on February 14, 2012, 11:07:05 AM
I find the work to be an excellent extension of the movies.  I especially liked the Marvel Zombies crossover.  It was awesome seeing Ash face-to-face with Dr. Doom.

I agree! Something about having a chainsaw as a primary weapon means you have to respect Ash. I thought the Reanimator set was pretty crazy! - graphics were amazing.
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster