Hi everybody !

Started by Gabe666Logan, July 17, 2016, 11:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe666Logan

First of all, i'm french, so i want to apologize if my english is bad, don't hit me please !
In the second part, i want to thank you all ! I think Overpower was dead (what an idiot i am...) and you guys show me it's not ! THANKS !!
And in the third part, i want to thank you (again !?) for your incredible homemade cards. I tried to make some cards myself, so i know you guys are true artists ! Special thanks to Chuu (your babes are so beautiful), to OP3 for all your cards (are you just ONE man ? And if you are, remind me how many brains and hands did you possess exactly ?!), to Justa (for your indy chars) and to all the others i forgot !
And to finish (best for the end...) thanks to you Palatinus, your forum is my favorite now !

justa

Welcome Gabe!  Check out some of the older posts, there are plenty more creators who have posted cards a lot better than mine.
Thanks for the kudos, but I'm no artist.  I'm justa retired engineer having some fun.  The hardest parts of making homemade cards for me are A) choosing appropriate card mechanics to represent a character/team as faithfully as possible and B) finding pictures that suggest those OP card mechanics.  (You can work the dual-problem from either end.)  All my "artwork" comes from the comics themselves, or sites like Comic Vine and Google Images.
And yes, Palatinus (and Jack!) deserves many thanks for keeping this site up & running.
(ps, its bad form to hit the french these days with everything that has happened over there, so don't worry.)

OP3

Quote from: Gabe666Logan on July 17, 2016, 11:08:31 AM
to OP3 for all your cards (are you just ONE man ? And if you are, remind me how many brains and hands did you possess exactly ?!)

Hahaha!  Thanks man, glad to hear you like my stuff.  And yes, I am just one guy.  :D