BG - Telepathic Communication

Started by mattkoz, October 11, 2011, 09:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattkoz

Situation:

I have the Team Gains +2 to all actions placed to Prof X.
A 3I attack is played against Mr. Fantastic.
I have a 2E power card.
Can I play the Prof X card along with the 2E for a defense even though the attack is being made at Mr. F?

Demacus

As long as the Powercard can be used by the defending character, and the special used assists in the defense, then yes.

mattkoz

I suspected this was true, but I wasn't sure. I guess this wouldn't be much different than playing a placed "Teammate Avoid" card.

Demacus

steve2275

Quote from: mattkoz on October 11, 2011, 09:26:37 PM
Situation:

I have the Team Gains +2 to all actions placed to Prof X.
A 3I attack is played against Mr. Fantastic.
I have a 2E power card.
Can I play the Prof X card along with the 2E for a defense even though the attack is being made at Mr. F?
now if u had worded it like that the first time i coulda told ya yes ;)

mattkoz

Yes, I saw it was easier to divide the lines out. Ooops

AO user

Its better to get that out defensively since it cant be negated for at least one turn. But my question is on MH specials: Sabra or Wasp have a NUMERIC avoid with icon and everything. Q: do they get +2 boost?  Wouldn't it be epic to block ultimate potential with a 9?   AD's don't since is the text that says nine or less (meta 17) and Draw threes don't turn into draw fives (meta 16)  but MH specials are weird. they use word defend & not avoid.  They can be used in response to Black Widow's disinformation: if widow discards a 4PC you can toss a loyal soldier to 'pay up'
thanks for any input