Power Balance etc.

Started by department_J, January 07, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

department_J

I love all the custom cards people have posted on this forum and I think the Power Balance cards (which I've just found d out about) are awesome.

Is anyone printing / selling power balance cards or their custom cards (even though they are certainly not tournament legal) for fun?

Photonicide

Hey Department_J,

I got four sets of the printed Power Balance cards over the summer. You should email oppowerbalance@gmail.com if you are interested and getting some. They are amazing quality! Last week, I just ordered 30 sets of my Max Six expansion through makeplayingcards.com checkout www.MaxSixOverpower.com to see the cards and the rules that go along with them. If you are interested in getting some, feel free to email me at MaxSixOverpower@gmail.com I expect them to arrive at my house this week. I know that Chuu has a nice set of cards, which you can see here http://www.beenhereandthere.com/SMF/custom-cards/home-made-power-cards/msg14044/#msg14044 you can ask him if he still has some sets available.

chuu

thanks for the reference Photonicide :)  I only have some sets of the expansion set left.  No more Power Card sets or Teamwork card sets left :(

theorangeking

Hey Patricio,

Here is what I have on the PB creator. He is Alex Loh in Australia. His email is Alex Loh [mailto:allo@rocketmail.com]. Check and see if he still has stock.

If not, I received a lot of PB in a collection I purchased in November. I am not sure if there is a complete set or not.

Later,
Larry

BasiliskFang

Pb should still have some, I pick up singles every once in a while.