MSN Messenger Contacts for OP Online

Started by Karmanal of Zert, September 17, 2010, 02:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karmanal of Zert

Finally got the program working!!!  ;D ;D ;D And am ready to get schooled and build better decks over time. Really looking forward to some games!!! I scoured the board for MSN messenger addresses (by which I mean I typed "msn" in the forum search bar) because I remembered people saying they got in touch that way; I downloaded that program too and added those addresses to my contacts. Please use this thread to post your MSN messenger address! It is my hope that since there isn't currently a thread for this specific purpose that we can all use this thread as a reference to expand our playing circles. Or at the very least I can make sure I got everyone.  ;D 

My address for it is karmanal_of_zert@wlm.com

OP LIVES !!!

BigBadHarve

Yup, I noticed you added me so I got you on my list. Hopefully we can get some games in soon!

-BBH

Karmanal of Zert

Can't wait! Please post your MSN messenger address in here if you don't mind. If you're worried about bots getting your email and spamming you you can put extra spaces in to prevent that! Ideally. Anybody else out there?

Karmanal of Zert

No one else posting on this board is interested in playing OverPower Online??  :'(

drdeath25

I would love to play Overpower anytime with people from this board.

You know how to contact me on MSN.

zippa_head

Very interested in trying a few decks out with OpOnline...
Msn is zippa_head@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Dan

Ravencroft

I wish i knew how to get OP Online, it'll take me away from WoW

gameplan.exe

Very exciting! I'll have to go get that downloaded tonight after work. i'll be honest, my kids are sick and I'm tempted to go home early for this  ;D (and to care for my sick family, of course lol)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BigBadHarve

Quote from: ncannelora on March 07, 2011, 10:57:49 AM
Very exciting! I'll have to go get that downloaded tonight after work. i'll be honest, my kids are sick and I'm tempted to go home early for this  ;D (and to care for my sick family, of course lol)

Yeah, I miss playing OPonline. :(

Damn system crapped out on me, and won't connect with anyone. Boo-urns.

If I get it fixed, I'll let you know.

-BBH

Jack

Come online and see if you can connect to me. I got zippa_head to connect to me and vice versa.

Ravencroft

downloaded OPonline, its not working correctly. I fail.

breadmaster

i can't get it to work either

ran the 'system 32 package' and 'vbrun' applications like jack suggested, but still stalling at the mr fantastic page :(

BigBadHarve

Quote from: breadmaster on March 08, 2011, 01:38:58 AM
i can't get it to work either

ran the 'system 32 package' and 'vbrun' applications like jack suggested, but still stalling at the mr fantastic page :(

After you've done those things, right click on the OP deck and 'run as admin.'  That should get it going.

-BBH

Nate Grey

I downloaded OPonline onto a flash drive from work since it would have taken forever to download it using my home computer (I lost my DSL a couple months ago so I'm stuck with dial up).  :'( I hope it'll still work for me doing it that way.