MSN Messenger Contacts for OP Online

Started by Karmanal of Zert, September 17, 2010, 02:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate Grey

Quote from: oppl95 on April 30, 2011, 12:19:17 PM
Sent a request out to everybody who posted their MSN on this topic. ;D

Glad we were able to get a game in.  :) Hope for more in the future.

Day Tripper

spenca_sutton@hotmail.com
haven't been able to get it to connect yet, hamachi or not, but hopefully that was just a one time thing

gameplan.exe

Not sure how I never posted to this thread, and a lot of people who have are already friends on MSN through BBH, but my contact is ncannelora@hotmail.com
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Nate Grey

gameplan.exe

Got a message last night that said my hotmail account had been "comprimised" - so I apologize to anyone who got any spam through my email.

Quote from: steve2275 on September 29, 2011, 07:10:56 AM
Quote from: ncannelora on September 03, 2011, 10:28:34 AM
Not sure how I never posted to this thread, and a lot of people who have are already friends on MSN through BBH, but my contact is ncannelora@hotmail.com
i dont see it

not sure where you're looking lol. I'm not really familiar with how to search for people, or anthing. I think BBH found me, and then through him I became friends with others  :)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

BigBadHarve

Nate Grey

Quote from: ncannelora on September 29, 2011, 12:04:32 PM
Got a message last night that said my hotmail account had been "comprimised" - so I apologize to anyone who got any spam through my email.

Yeah, I got a weird message from you. Did open it and immediately got a warning message.  :o

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Nate Grey on October 01, 2011, 04:59:54 PM
Quote from: ncannelora on September 29, 2011, 12:04:32 PM

Yeah, I got a weird message from you. Did open it and immediately got a warning message.  :o

yeah, I'm sorry about that. I hate MSN.
- breadmaster

- thetrooper27

Nate Grey

Quote from: ncannelora on October 03, 2011, 02:43:52 PM
yeah, I'm sorry about that. I hate MSN.

Its all good though.  :) No harm done.

Nate Grey

Bumping this thread up for all the new people interested in signing up for Overpower Online.

I recommend we collect all the Contacts together to make it easier to add people instead of having them all spread out.  :)

clericblackdave

Finally got the oponline itself to work, but now the deck builder tool is stalled at the Mr. Fantastic Screen