MSN Messenger Contacts for OP Online

Started by Karmanal of Zert, September 17, 2010, 02:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate Grey

Am I the only one still using OPO v2.5.3?  ???  You all surprise me with those new homemades.  :P

BasiliskFang

Me too. He was using cy gor from spawns alley. I was like I question the legality of that card.

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Nate Grey on December 05, 2012, 01:47:46 PM
Am I the only one still using OPO v2.5.3?  ???  You all surprise me with those new homemades.  :P

I'm with you, Nate! I could never get 2.6 to download properly, so I gave up  :-\
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

BasiliskFang

And now it's gone. I have no idea where I found 2.6b

BasiliskFang

2.6b is from overpower legion or at the very least carries his customs, his metropolis location with the ability that only does something to doomsday.

steve2275

Quote from: BasiliskFang on January 17, 2013, 05:12:00 PM
2.6b is from overpower legion or at the very least carries his customs, his metropolis location with the ability that only does something to doomsday.
For every Value of 2 or less on Character's Power Grid, that Character may not be Spectrum KO'd by that Power Type

teesaw

anyone up for a game - send me a PM and we'll figure out a way to get in touch
"I could almost taste the victory...but ultimately it was denied, as is usually the case." - Nate Grey

My Customs

Latest Customs: Black BoltIron Fist * S.H.

clericblackdave

Has anyone else's Skype like taken over their windows messenger?

I'm trying to find a lot of the people who posted in this thread, but some contacts aren't working now.

Again, i'm david.b.mcmillan@gmail.com

SUNSPOT

bruno_pell

Add me on skype/messenger f9r OP online

Nate Grey

Quote from: clericblackdave on February 14, 2014, 12:40:40 PM
Has anyone else's Skype like taken over their windows messenger?

I'm trying to find a lot of the people who posted in this thread, but some contacts aren't working now.

Again, i'm david.b.mcmillan@gmail.com

That happened to me too so I take it everyone has had to forcibly switch to Skype. You still show up on my contact list so I'm sending you a message to see if it goes through.

Quote from: SUNSPOT on February 14, 2014, 06:01:01 PM
bruno_pell

Add me on skype/messenger f9r OP online

Can you provide your entire e-mail address. I seem to be getting a lot of people when I search for your name on Skype.  :o

SUNSPOT

Since skype and messenger merged or whatever I've been having this kind of trouble...

Try bruno_pell@hotmail.com or my skype name is bruno_pell

BasiliskFang

Quote from: SUNSPOT on February 16, 2014, 12:03:51 PM
Since skype and messenger merged or whatever I've been having this kind of trouble...

Try bruno_pell@hotmail.com or my skype name is bruno_pell
5 people appear. 2 from canada, 1 from brazil and a bruno martinez pell and a 5th one.