OP Online: Artifacts

Started by Nostalgic, April 11, 2011, 08:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nostalgic

What is the correct way to play artifacts in OP online?  Let's say I have SS serum placed on one character and then I want to use it to enhance a teammate later.  I thought you had to first play the card as an attack, but everytime I've tried to use it the program automatically shuts down.   :-\
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."

BigBadHarve

Quote from: Nostalgic on April 11, 2011, 08:48:08 PM
What is the correct way to play artifacts in OP online?  Let's say I have SS serum placed on one character and then I want to use it to enhance a teammate later.  I thought you had to first play the card as an attack, but everytime I've tried to use it the program automatically shuts down.   :-\

The best solution we've come up with is to simply return it to your hand, and place it to the character you wish to play it on. Then declare it to your opponent so he's aware of what you've done. Then end turn.

You won't crash the program that way.

-BBH

Bios

To avoid it, I just place the artifact and tell my opponent that I've used it.

Nostalgic

Okay cool.  I wasn't sure as to whether or not it was only crashing on me or if there was something else going on. Thanks guys.
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."