Losing cards, glitch

Started by gameplan.exe, July 16, 2011, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameplan.exe

I was playing with some one and when I got to my Power Pack I realized that I was missing cards! I think I realize why, though.

I think, when an Opp is KO'd, the cards that were on them "disappear". Can anyone confirm this?

Seems like the work-around is to remove the hits before you K.O. them. Will that work?
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Demacus

Huh...  good to be aware of.

drdeath25

This happened to me also, in a tournament game. All of my 8's dissapeared and never showed up in the power pack. I thus lost the tournament game to the xbabies in the power pack.... Your not he only one. Looks like an OPOnline glitch that didnt only happen to me.

breadmaster

its not the ko situation.

dr d and i just had a game, and i got back the cards that were in his permanent record, as well as hits from current battle

it's a disturbing problem...

BigBadHarve

It seems pretty random to me. I've had games where power cards disappear, specials disappear etc.

The downside of a homemade program with no tech support, I suppose.

-BBH

gameplan.exe

true, can't complain too much. i just don't want to lose tournament ground from it. then again, it's a laid back gig  :D
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Oscorp

I also lost a special in a match earlier.  No biggie.  Just annoying.
I'm rubber and you're glue...