OPO cup 4: getting started

Started by breadmaster, November 14, 2011, 04:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadmaster

ok, so all teams are finalized

games can start any time

deadline is next friday at midnight (saturday 12am eastern)

good luck!

Oscorp

Will build my deck tonight and be ready for games tomorrow.   Just making sure..  I'm Captain Marvel (DC)  Doc Ock (3 Stat)  Thunderbird and Storm right?
I'm rubber and you're glue...

steve2275

i say our trade goes though
i say so cause i need to build my team

Oscorp

Alright I will build one of each just in case Bread throws the banhammer down on this...

Oscorp

Hey Steve how do you contact people to play games?  Do you use MSN or Hamatchi or something else?

Oscorp

what's your MSN contact info, I'm around all morning if you want to get a game in.  I live in Saskatchewan, local time is 10:40 AM here.

steve2275

Quote from: Oscorp on November 19, 2011, 11:40:27 AM
what's your MSN contact info, I'm around all morning if you want to get a game in.  I live in Saskatchewan, local time is 10:40 AM here.
stevo2275@hotmail.com
steve2275@hotmail.com

either of those

Oscorp

steve2275

im getting ready for bbh
and its over

techical difficulties for me and oscorp...will try again later

breadmaster

the reason i didn't want to allow the trade, was that steve indicated to me he wasn't going to play after all

since he is, then the trade is ok

(though i'm not sure what the benefit of trading brute for ock is...)

Oscorp

Doc has some good attack specials that would be an advantage over Beast if you aren't going to use the negate.

Demacus

Doc does have some offensive tricks that could get nasty.  I used to LOVE using Doc Oct.  He was on almost every deck I build for a LONG time back in the day.

EDIT: Breadmaster and I played our game last night. He is up 1-0, and I'm 0-1. Who's next?