OPO Beginner

Started by DiceK, February 29, 2012, 02:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiceK

If anyone is interested in playing me in OPO in the next week or so, I'm about to throw a deck together and would like to try my hand at the OPO experience.  I'm a former player, so I knew the rules fairly well, but would probably need a little refresher. 

If anyone is interested, please PM me.  My goal is to play in your next OPO Tournament.

zippa_head

Hello DiceK,

I am always up for a nice game of OPO, I know breadmaster is as well. I would probably be able to play after 10-11EST PM.

Let me know if you are looking at a particular day.

Dan

mattkoz

How long do the online games take?

I probably should hook it up sometime, but I'm intimidated.

BigBadHarve

Quote from: mattkoz on February 29, 2012, 05:59:15 PM
How long do the online games take?

I probably should hook it up sometime, but I'm intimidated.

They do take a little longer because of the program. But once you have it down, you can get some quick games in. I've had games last 2 hours because of crashes, or someone cooking dinner etc...

Don't be intimidated, get 'er going and get some games in.  :)

-BBH

DiceK

If anyone wants to play around 10:15 I should be ready.  I'm on MSN = johnnyvtec2@gmail.com

DarKBladE09

I'm also a beginner.... well, I haven't played in ages. I just started finishing my collection this year and found out there is this online community of players. Please add me on MSN. My email address is clanier9@att.net. I made a deck in LackeyCCG but it appears that no one is using that program for overpower. I'll make a quick deck in OP online and maybe I can get a game tonight to get my feet wet. Would really appreciate it.

steve2275

im around in early mornings
and later bout midnite est
i added you guys

oh jack wheres the version 2.6 link?

Nate Grey

I've kinda been around between 11 pm and 1 am PST for some OP online. Mostly I've been playing with Steve since he's also on at that hour. Sometimes run into Breadmaster as well. I do have most, if not all, of you on my messenger list.

BasiliskFang