team overpower card aspect

Started by mr brown, May 01, 2014, 07:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr brown

the location card TEAM OVERPOWER, think it would be a better card if it could use any aspect cards. it was my understanding that it can only use the any homebase card (4 str attack) aspect. when i read the card it suggests to me it can have any aspect card placed. i can't remember seeing many aspect cards other than the any in use. i think it would help an under used class of cards into playability. a thought i had.

AO user

If that isn't the official rule that would be a fun house rule.  I would use non opds like the mountain's 7AP
Interesting idea and grammatically your reading is legit...who decides these things?

skeevo666

Quote from: mr brown on May 01, 2014, 07:57:55 PMi can't remember seeing many aspect cards other than the any in use. i think it would help an under used class of cards into playability. a thought i had.

No offense, but I think you need to play more

BasiliskFang

Team Overpower may place aspects to homebase, using normal placing rules. Only 1 may be placed.

Removing the word any because it is attached to ANY CHARACTER makes the ability read better.

Only A-NEXT is legal for Team OverPower to have in it's deck.