Avalon's Inherent Ability

Started by steve2275, January 14, 2012, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palatinus

As a battlesite it works like every battlesite.  You can use specials for the characters listed by placing activators in your deck.

Palatinus

Abilities on Locations are ignored when they are used as battlesites.  They only apply when used as homebases.

gameplan.exe

Quote from: Palatinus on January 17, 2012, 08:34:31 AM
Abilities on Locations are ignored when they are used as battlesites.  They only apply when used as homebases.

This is one of the toughest Homebase locations to build successfully. It has amazing potential as an offensive juggernaut - hence the negative I.A. ...

Essentially, after every battle, your opponent gets to remove a hit.

It makes it pretty tough to kill people, so my most successful builds have always involved winning via Venture. With that in mind, the Infinity Gauntlet has been a very good pairing for me, with HEROES RESURRECTED! and MAD GOD RAISES DEAD!
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

gameplan.exe

Quote from: steve2275 on January 18, 2012, 02:35:43 AM
Quote from: Palatinus on January 17, 2012, 08:34:31 AM
i meant homebase
sorry

I knew what you meant (see above?)  :)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27