Top iOS Deckbuilding Card Game for Free till the 19th!

Started by CoS, December 16, 2012, 02:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoS

If you have not had a chance to play a "deck building" card game/board game (Dominion comes to mind) here is your opportunity. FREE top Deckbuilding game! Get it before the 19th of December. add my on gamecenter and I would be glad to play a few rounds with you: gustafolson

Starting this Thursday, December 13th, Ascension on iOS will be free for a limited time! Head to the App Store before 4 PM PST on Wednesday, December 19th and
get your virtual hands on Ascension absolutely free! Experience all the strategy and tactics of the award-winning deckbuilding game from the convenience of your iOS device! Head to the app store now: http://bit.ly/TX3Gjg

gameplan.exe

thanks for the tip! I just downloaded it. idk when I'll actually play/try it, but if it's free and digital, I'll pretty much download it regardless! LOL
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

CoS

be sure and add me on gamecenter: gustafolson. i'll be glad to play a few rounds. after you have played this on iOS you will be crying for an OP program of like capabilities....

gameplan.exe

I've heard your pleas :)

but yeah, when I get around to trying this out, I'll be sure to add you as well!
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27