Fantasy Flight Board Games

Started by Palatinus, April 02, 2011, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palatinus

Does anyone here play any Fantasy Flight games?  I have Descent and the Road to Legend Expansion, Runebound and all the small expansions and the Island of Dread expansion, and I have Arkham Horror and all but the last three expansions.

HotDogCart

Quote from: Palatinus on April 02, 2011, 10:05:33 AM
Does anyone here play any Fantasy Flight games?  I have Descent and the Road to Legend Expansion, Runebound and all the small expansions and the Island of Dread expansion, and I have Arkham Horror and all but the last three expansions.

I love Runebound
Descent is ok, but pushing it

Arkham Horror, I truly, from the depth of my heart, loath that game  :)
Yeah sure, if you and 2 of your friends need to waste 4-6 hours it could potentially be fun.

Edit: I actually like the new revised decent now, since they fixed everything I disliked about the game. I also have to take back loathing Arkham Horror as well since depending who you are playing with it can be really fun.

skeevo666

I played Arkham Horror with 2 strangers and my oldest friend and loved it!

Kal-el

I play a lot of the Game of Thrones LCG (living card game, all fixed packs so there are expansions but no repeat buying for rare cards). I've dabbled in the Lord of the Rings LCG but it's not as fun, and am seriously considering trying out Android Netrunner.

I guess none of those are board games, but they're all FFG. I'd love to get Arkham Horror, Game of Thrones board game and Battlestar Galactica, but those are all three person plus games and I typically just play with my girlfriend, so we tend to stick with two player games.