Main Menu

MTG

Started by Jesse, March 28, 2012, 01:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Anyone on here interested in MTG cards? I was recently given a binder completely filled with cards and I do not play it so I do not need them. If you are interested, let me know and I can list out the R/MR that are in there for you and maybe we can make a tiny cross trade (wouldn't ask for much since they'd just be sitting there for me).
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Demacus

Any idea what sets they are from?  I'm interested.

Judgeone

Yeah, what Demacus said.

Jesse

I will be honest and say - I am not sure. I know they are older sets, but I have barely ever played MTG so I'm going on my little bit of knowledge. I looked up a few of the cards by name and they were from 4th/5th generation. After looking through the book this morning, I noticed that a ton of them do not even have a 'color marker' on them to indicate c/uc/r/mr so I dont even know their status. I attached a pic example - hope that helps guys.

If you're still interested let me know and I can try to take pics of the pages or list them out - after counting pages, there are at least 600-700 cards in the book.

*Edit I also found a small set of MTG card box dividers (attached pic).
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Demacus

Looks like 1995 stamped on the bottom there.  Would be around 4th edition. I think 5th came out in '96/'97.  In any case, what do you need/want and I'll check to see what I have to trade. 

Jesse

There's no too much on my hafta have list anymore. I know I do want Mr. Fantastic IQ, Sentinels IQ, Spawn Protector of the Innocent, Spider-Girl Spider Mobility Artifact Adamantium Tentacles, Booster Gold Energy Absorption Field, Darkseid Lord of Apokalips, about anything X-Man (have 0) and some Image Power Cards:1 Multi x2, 2 Multi x2, 3 Multi x2, 4 Multi x1, 5 Energy x2, 5 Strength x2, 5 Intellect x2, 6 fighting x2, 6 Strength x2, 6 intellect x1. I'm sure there is a ton more that I would like that I can't think of off of the top of my head.

Let me know what you were thinking and/or if you have a trade list.

Thanks

Demacus

I have a list at home.  I'll check it after work.

Jesse

Quote from: Demacus on March 29, 2012, 11:08:35 AM
I have a list at home.  I'll check it after work.

Awesome - I completely understand, I am at work right now  ;D

I will give you the heads up to, I do have another person talking about trading for these too. I'm not attempting to make this a MTG trade war hiking up the trade, I just wanted to be fair and let you know. Since I have no idea what either of you are interested in, I am going to try to take pictures of several of the pages and post them up so you can get a better idea of what is there. I may not get all of the pages becasue there are around 70 pages.

**Edit** Added a couple pages below - didnt realize the size limit so I have more on my desktop if you'd like an email of them.

Demacus

I see Tempest, Ice Age, Visions, Fallen Empires.  Nothing that I don't have myself yet.  If you want to shoot me an e-mail with the rest, it's cryptiq1@comcast.net

Jesse

Email sent. I'm sure you probably have them - its not a picture of all, but its several more - my camera is running a little shotty right now so I tried to get out what I could before it acted up too much.

Demacus

Thank you.  I'll let you know if I see anything that I want.

Jesse

Thanks. There are a lot more than what I took photos of, the problem with this many cards and not playing the game is (unless I take the time to look them all up  :o) I don't know which are worth playing/owning for an MTG person.....

Judgeone

Hi Jesse. Still interested in a trade. Could you send an e-mail of the pics my way. walink@eathlink.net.
I'm sure I have some things to trade. Thanks.

Jesse

Quote from: Judgeone on March 29, 2012, 01:56:23 PM
Hi Jesse. Still interested in a trade. Could you send an e-mail of the pics my way. walink@eathlink.net.
I'm sure I have some things to trade. Thanks.

Sent an email your way!

Judgeone

Sorry, mis-spelled the e-mail it's walink@earthlink.net (left out the "r") please re send.  ;D  :-[