OP Cup 2014

Started by Jack, June 06, 2014, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Doug Simms will be hosting the OP Cup 2014 on Friday August 1 and Saturday August 2  in Columbus Ohio at Heroes and Games (400 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43215).

Information will be posted as it becomes available.

BlueFire

It's going to be a blast!

odbjosh

Can't wait! See y'all there!

mr brown

i here friday is battlesite only. is that the plan?

Kal-el

Hmmm, this is actually very tempting. It's drive-able for me, and I could even crash in Cincy with friends to save on the hotel. Any idea what times?

Jack

That's some of the details we're working on. Likely 10 to 11AM on Saturday for the main tournament. It's an 7 hour drive for the Toronto folks so if we're hoping for a 6PM or 7PM on the Friday event. Details need to be ironed out with Doug Simms.

Ending times are always inflated, assuming the same format for the main tournament, we should be done by 7PM on Saturday.

From the Facebook page:

Friday will be a homebase tournament, with Marvels being legal.
Saturday will be 8 rounds of Swiss followed by 2 rounds of split elimination. 40 minute rounds.

breadmaster

will proxies be allowed?

chuu

i'm sure the standard answer will apply "only colour proxies of the Marvels set will be allowed"

AO user

Does anyone know if host store sells OP cards singles or packs?  Is The Orange One bringing his store?

breadmaster

each host makes their own rules, so I might as well try!

AO user

I would wanna play a multi five.  Proxy is the only way that'll work

steve2275

writing cards down on a piece of paper doesnt count either
since i cant make it    ill be leaving now

theorangeking

Quote from: AO user on June 11, 2014, 09:13:09 PM
Does anyone know if host store sells OP cards singles or packs?  Is The Orange One bringing his store?

Hi,

I plan on bringing the store. Doug said it would be okay.

Larry
theOrangeOne

OP GOD

Hey boys let's get an update here.  Some excitement.  A prize list.  Doug's shoe size.  Something here lol. 

Well how about I throw my own update for the OP cup 2014(ps Canadians are very inclined to cups.  Grey cup, Stanley cup). Might have to add this cup to my own trophy case.

Yes you have officially heard it here on palatinus forum.

Not since Lebron, has a GOD been to Ohio.

The OP GOD will be in attendance.

Oh.  And Daddys got lots of BIG BOY cards

Will you be there?

M

OP GOD
OP GOD

~ To play me, is an HONOUR.

BlueFire

Phil Keffer will be there.

Will you be there??