Videos from K2 Challenge

Started by Jack, April 19, 2015, 09:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Q&A with Keith Bursack

The videos are slowly getting worked on, many stresses in life and work isn't helping. Finals getting worked on today with the rest happening throughout the week when possible.

Finals - Garion Sutton vs Marcel Lojet

Kyoujin

Thanks Jack, that was fantastic!

chuu

awesome, thanks Jack!  Loved how back and forth that game was...

Jack

Skeletaur

Man! I was hoping that the video from the match I had with Garion was somehow not recorded properly... :)

steve2275

that spider woman av that ray had? was unsable in the second round 3 vid

Skeletaur

Oh yeah, the 7 Multi ? Oops.. I guess there are two reasons that video should have not been recorded properly !

AO user

Thanks, Jack!  And I finally got a win on camera!

chuu

Jack, is there a way to add microphones to your cameras so we can hear what the players are saying?  For the most part, we can only hear what Garion and Marcel are saying....ALL THE TIME...i'm not saying that they are loud....but they are loud :P

Also, nice game AO!

Hmmmm....Dan Vs Jack in Round 7 around the 15 minute mark is interesting...Multi 1 played while Shockwave rocks the world event card is in played...

Jack

Quote from: chuu on May 01, 2015, 11:11:05 PM
Jack, is there a way to add microphones to your cameras so we can hear what the players are saying?

I'm open to accepting monetary donations to upgrade equipment.

Hot Rod

Quote from: chuu on May 01, 2015, 11:11:05 PM
Jack, is there a way to add microphones to your cameras so we can hear what the players are saying?  For the most part, we can only hear what Garion and Marcel are saying....ALL THE TIME...i'm not saying that they are loud....but they are loud :P

DROP KICK!!!!!!