Where to play?

Started by DerKire, June 08, 2015, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerKire

I have been playing OP for, well 20 years now. It was the first card game I have ever played. Even though the game mechanics and the developers were horrible, I still enjoy playing this game and continue to teach others how to play. I have six strong players in my town, and a couple others that play for the love of comics. I see that there are tourneys in Toronto, Buffalo, and even one in Columbus coming up. Any chance for a Chicago tournament? Or anything a little closer to the cornfields? I am in west central Illinois. A little over 4 hours from chicago, and 2 hours from st. louis. Just curious and even if there are players close to play or trade. Hit me up.

breadmaster

you'd probably have to be the one to organize it...go for it!

BigBadHarve

Offer up that Any Power Teamwork as a possible prize, you'll attract some notice.... ;)

OP GOD

Welcome der kire.

There is a tourney in Columbus Ohio in August.

Hope you can make it.

M

OP GOD
OP GOD

~ To play me, is an HONOUR.

DerKire

Thanks for the heads up. Columbus would be a very easy drive, however, its 8 hours away. Not horrible, but may be hard to swing with the wife.

Me-Honey, I am going to drive 8 hours to play in an OverPower tournament. You know, the game with the guys from the movies on them.
Wife- Your a nerd.
Me- Is that a Yes???
Wife- NO! Go make me a sandwhich.

chuu

this is similar as to what would happen to me but my wife would make me the sandwich.

Jack

I'm looking forward to eating a sandwich in Columbus.