Any Ottawa Players In The Forums

Started by Pulsar88, July 11, 2015, 09:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulsar88

Hey All,

I was curious to see if there are any Ottawa, Canada overpower players who are still or/and want to play.   I would like to start playing again.

chuu

I think you're going to have to go to Montreal or come to Toronto. I've never heard of any Ottawa players still kicking around.

Pulsar88

Quote from: chuu on July 11, 2015, 09:57:42 AM
I think you're going to have to go to Montreal or come to Toronto. I've never heard of any Ottawa players still kicking around.

Ok thanks.   I saw your post about a couple of Montreal players.   Toronto would be a long drive to play also.  But I'm considering it.

poneill378

You could try OPOnline. That's mostly how I've been playing, aside from the tournaments.

http://www.beenhereandthere.com/SMF/overpower-online/

rucker73

Man!  where were you 5 years ago.  lol

Formerly from Ottawa but have since moved to Regina.  I made the trip to Toronto for one event and it was a pretty great time.  Highly recommend
"Wade! into action!"

Pulsar88

Quote from: rucker73 on December 30, 2015, 10:08:59 AM
Man!  where were you 5 years ago.  lol

Formerly from Ottawa but have since moved to Regina.  I made the trip to Toronto for one event and it was a pretty great time.  Highly recommend

I just was going through boxes in my spare rooms when my parents moved in temporarily.  Yeah its too bad!  It's even too bad that I placed in the garbage bag 3 any power teamwork cards!

Would have been nice to see if their are anymore people who play in Ottawa.