OverPower Championships 2015 - Oct 10

Started by Skeletaur, September 10, 2015, 10:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skeletaur

Since there isn't any topics yet about this, I thought I would start one.

Train tickets are booked! See you all on the 9th

Let us know when you have info about the venue and which rules we will be using. The multi DoW activator dump and the Activator placing rule plays well in our games.

Jack

We still don't have 100% confirmation but we are working to get a venue for the 9th and 10th.

Rules will likely be only regular rules + DoW dump. Activator placed to Team OP will probably be tested on the Friday event and won't be allowed in tournaments until 2016.

Skeletaur

I kinda figured it would be Oct 10 since it mentions this on the main site. And if I dont book now, there won't be many tickets left for Thanksgiving weekend :)

chuu

i'm going to try to get two new (old) players to come to the tournament, we'll see how I fair :D

I probably know the answer, but have to ask anyways, are my Babe Power cards legal in the tournament?

Pulsar88

Darn.  It's Thanksgiving weekend.   I was thinking about coming but can't on that weekend.  Why is it on Thanksgiving weekend?

chuu

i was wondering why it's on Canadian Thanksgiving but it doesn't matter to me, I don't really go anywhere...probably Jack, the one organizing it is home for the holidays, plus the Americans don't really care i think.  When is the practice meet up? 

Jack

Jack