Peace Bridge Tournament IV May 13-14, 2016 Location: St. Mark's Buffalo, NY

Started by theorangeking, December 18, 2015, 09:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theorangeking

Reserve the dates. Peace Bridge IV will be May 13-14, 2016 at St. Mark's & all Saints Episcopal Church, 311 Ontario St., Buffalo, NY 14207

Accommodations: Ed K's house or Super 8 Motel, 1288 Sheridan Dr., Kenmore, NY 14217 $85/night 716-876-4020 or super8.com for reservations. Also, let Ed know if you are planning to stay at his place.

Friday night tournament will be a Femme Fatales match. That is female characters only and Chuu's babe cards will be legal. Proxies are allowed. DOW chain rule will apply. Decks must follow all deck building guidelines. Entry is free and all players will receive their choice of the MegaPower promo specials or 10 JLA VR specials.

If you need cards for the Femme Fatale decks you can get them at: theOrangeKing.com

Saturday will be a standard sanctioned tournament. DOW chain rule will apply. Proxies are allowed. The modified placing rule will apply (see Jack's posts).

Note: Proxies must be quality reproductions of the card.

Prizes will be announced. All prizes will be OverPower related.

chuu

OMG! my cards are legal!?  Can I take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate you and everything that you do for the community Larry :)
Is it all my cards that are legal? or just the power cards? if all my cards are legal, that would be CRAZY!!

BigBadHarve

I'm going to guess just the power cards.... ;)

Should be fun. I have marked the weekend!

theorangeking

Quote from: chuu on December 18, 2015, 10:30:58 AM
OMG! my cards are legal!?  Can I take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate you and everything that you do for the community Larry :)
Is it all my cards that are legal? or just the power cards? if all my cards are legal, that would be CRAZY!!

Thank you!

Just the power cards.

AO user

Tbd: not at Seneca Gospel Church but within 20 miles of peace bridge? 

theorangeking

Quote from: AO user on December 22, 2015, 09:40:59 AM
Tbd: not at Seneca Gospel Church but within 20 miles of peace bridge?

Update on location: I am keeping Buffalo area open as an option but I am also looking at locations near Baltimore and Philadelphia in January.

Any preference? Buffalo, Baltimore, Philly?

Jack

theorangeking

AO user

chuu

I would prefer Buffalo as well since it's really the furtherest place I'm willing to travel to :)

theorangeking

For the Femme Fatales tourney on Saturday night, May 13:

1. DC3 cards are legal
2. Battlesites using male characters as activators will be legal. The logic is that there are male Any hero/character cards. Just keeping it consistent. The main characters must be female.
3. The Can/Am tradition will continue. Canada leads the infamous series 2-1.

Any thoughts?

AO user

DC3 cards legal: does that include locations as battle sites(Gotham City is sweet!)?

theorangeking

DC3 Battlesites are legal.
New Homebase rules will apply. See Jack's post on new rules for K2.
Location will be Buffalo.
I am booking the same location.
Thanks.

Nostalgic

ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."