Toronto Meetup #3 - TOURNAMENT AND Rule Reform info!

Started by BigBadHarve, March 09, 2011, 02:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Rod

Can you actually use Merciless Conqueror on a character after they've been kept in the battle by Kirigi?  That seems a little odd to me since the character is already KO'd.  Unless the KO part of the special doesn't need to be carried out in order to remove all hits.  Which means the KO part is a side effect and not the required cost of activation.

Being able to play HE's defensively is interesting indeed.  I'll definitely look into that one.

A really annoying side of effect of being able to BQ any heroes even once is that you can be willy nilly about placing Devouror, or Leech, since you can just BQ them back if they get AI'd.  That and I suppose you can get out of someone conceding on you before you get a chance to play them, which takes some of the meta gaming away.

Also, I suggest getting some Fisherman's Friend for that cough!  I hear it works pretty good.   :P

Nostalgic

BBH could Spider Woman combine her AA and AE to make a level 8 str attack and follow up with another attack?
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."

BigBadHarve

Quote from: Nostalgic on March 16, 2011, 11:40:01 AM
BBH could Spider Woman combine her AA and AE to make a level 8 str attack and follow up with another attack?

Under my house system, yes. That would be a legal move.

-BBH