Get out the Map

Started by DiceK, December 07, 2011, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiceK

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would be interested to see a map of North America which pinpoints locations of players.  I am considering getting back into the game in the new year, and w/o having to leaf through all of the "where you from" posts, it would be nice to just see a map where potential players are located.

I'm not sure if this interests anyone else, or anyone has the time to easily post this, but I wanted to offer it as a suggestion.

Jack

I'll likely have something when the new version of the site is launched. It'll be a simple Google Maps pin map.

If I were to take a guess, there's a large amount near Toronto, Philadelphia, California and New England.

Kal-el

I'm pretty sure those are all the big concentrations. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in Wisconsin, and I know of one in Indiana and one in Michigan as well.

Think there might be a Florida person or two as well.

A map would be a great feature Jack.

DaGreatNameless

I'm in michigan. Just read we got a new comer from Ohio to add to the list.

Oscorp

I'm in Regina, Saskatchewan, and I know that Kyle is in this city too.  But he stopped posting on here before I moved to the city so we have never actually met up and played.
I'm rubber and you're glue...

Nate Grey

Quote from: DiceK on December 07, 2011, 09:19:31 AM
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would be interested to see a map of North America which pinpoints locations of players.  I am considering getting back into the game in the new year, and w/o having to leaf through all of the "where you from" posts, it would be nice to just see a map where potential players are located.

I'm not sure if this interests anyone else, or anyone has the time to easily post this, but I wanted to offer it as a suggestion.

Something like that would be wonderful to have. Great suggestion!

Jesse

Has this been a created feature yet? It sounds like something that would be awesome to have. I hav often wondered where everyone is located - it seems like most of the online trades that I do either go out to Canada or California  :D It would be nice to know if anyone was near...
Beta Ray Bill makes a WHOLE lot more sense at Avengers Mansion than Beyonder showing up and helping out during a fight. - breadmaster

Terraforcer

I live in Edmonton Alberta, and would love to see if there are any local player.

theorangeking

I am having regular Sunday afternoon OP games in the Buffalo, NY area. We start at 2 and play until 5. We call it OP and Football (70 inch screen).

These are timed 25-30 minute matches. Any tournament legal decks are allowed; including Marvels cards.

The main purpose for these games is for fun, practice, and trying your next killer deck idea.

Let me know if you are interested and I can provide directions.

Kyoujin

I think this is a fantastic idea.

Steino

Any update on getting a map together.  I'd like to find some "fresh" blood in my area.  Twin cities, MN