PICK YOUR HORSE!

Started by BigBadHarve, October 02, 2012, 12:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadHarve

Hello all, I'm holding another giveaway for a set of Megapower Promos.

***UPDATE! We are now also offering one of Jack's Multi Power 8 cards as a 2nd prize (winner gets first pick) for the Horse Race.

As before I'll list all of the players who have said they will, or may attend our October 20th event.

Predict the player you think will take top prize and win a free set of Megapower promos.

I am also going to add a 'Multipower' wildcard spot. Basically, that will account for a player who shows up that's not on our list of participants, on the off-chance we get a surprise visitor.

This is first come/first served, and only one choice per person. Just reply with your choice to this thread and I'll update periodically.

Oh - and players who are participating in the tournament may not pick - this is exclusively for the folks who can't make it out.

Alright then - the players: I'll update periodically with the name of the user who chooses the contestant.

From the Forums:

BigBadHarve - KObossy
Jack - Kal-El
Bamf! - Steino
Hot Rod - Rucker73
Day Tripper - Garose74
Pass the Gestalt - Steve2275
Zippa Head - Nate Grey
Breadmaster  - Dr. Death

Not on the forum:

Ted C.
Matt G. (Unconfirmed, plans to come but may have a conflict)
Marcel L. - DarkBlade09
Tyler B.  (Unconfirmed, but has said he's free and would like to be there)  - TGW
D'arcy M
Larry Van E. (The Orange King) - Torch
Jason Van E. (The Orange Prince?) - Ncannelora
Dave L.

MULTI-POWER Wildcard   - CoS

As a fun note:

We have lured Marcel Lojet (and possibly Tyler Bertrand) out of retirement for the meeting. Marcel was one of the top ranked players back in the day, as was Tyler Bertrand. I don't know what Tyler's skills are like after all this time, but I can say that Marcel's a tough one to beat.

He and I have been playing some games to get him back in the swing, and even rusty, he proves to be a challenge. Of the 13 games we have played, I have won 7. Which puts our ratio against each other about on par.

Alright folks - let the races begin!

-BBH

drdeath25

KObossy

rucker73

"Wade! into action!"

Nate Grey

I will pick Dan the Man...aka Zippa Head.  8)

Kal-el

gameplan.exe

make mine The Orange Prince! haha!   8)
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

Jack

I would like to announce we're doing another contest for another Level 8 Multipower Power card on Facebook. Link

The Level 8 Multipower Power card will be subject to the same terms as our Marvels OverPower which we will post soon.

Torch

Larry Van E. (The Orange King)
______
Torch

DarKBladE09

I'll take Marcel since my original pick has been taken :)

Steino

Looks like the deed to the farm is on Bamf!.

garose74

TGW

Running out of choices here...I'll go with the old great (if he shows up), Tyler B.

CoS

I'm for a multi-power wild card dark horse taking home the prize.