Onslaught Cannon Fodder

Started by TheBradness, May 04, 2013, 06:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBradness

So, I have Mandarin and Onslaught in a deck.  I'm wondering about Onslaught's "Cannon Fodder" and how that is used in conjunction with Mandarin's "Mind Control".  If they are played on each other ("Cannon Fodder" onto Mandarin and "Mind Control" onto Onslaught), what sort of circular attack would that create?  If an attack is played on Mandarin, and all attacks are made on Onslaught, but all attacks made on Onslaught are moved to Mandarin, how do I treat the attack?

[I couldn't find any posting regarding the CT Special on this forum, so if this question has already been asked, please direct me to that post and I'll STFU :)]  Thanks!

CoS

fizzle. the specials are only any good so long as the shift target is able to be attacked.

on the bright side (and before the dead is dead rule) my deck was Onslaught, Professor X, X-Babies, Braniac(R).  Used Mandripoor as a Battlesite and Mindcontrol as my OPD. Threw both Mindcontrol from Prof-X on the babies long with Cannonfodder on them. Book of the Darkhold makes them a 7.

Ah..... so much fun to have your opponents entire powerpack stuck to the permanent record of one character...

Jack

Quote...if Character A and Character B both have this Special and they target each other, if the opponent attacks Character A, the attack shifts to Character B but does not shift any further than that. Character B may still defend as normal. Cards shifted to a teammate in this manner are now considered coming from the hero shifting the attack, and not the opponent. Attacks can only be shifted once.