WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Started by fanneyjack, April 16, 2014, 01:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanneyjack

I ordered a comic worth around $8, paid $8, from a comics website but they sent me Super Rare Variant currently selling on ebay for $250. i didnt even notice it because i didnt know there was a variant cover for that title. i've ordered from this site 5 times, and 2 out of 5 times they sent me incorrect stuff, this would be the thrid, but the first time working out in my favor. i know the right thing is to send back, but honestly, what would you do? this is the internet, where everyone is anonymous, supposedly, and i would like some real honest feedback.

chuu

The least you could do is contact the seller and let them know that they sent the more expensive comic to you by mistake.  They will probably ask for it back and I would send it back.  I'm a big believer of "Karma" even though i'm not Buddhist, what goes around comes around..

AO user

Inform them of their mistake and that you are satisfied with transaction anyway.  IF they ask for it back, send it.. BornAgain will tell you "Brothers and sisters, we can't allow ourselves to get tired of doing what is right."  2Thess3:13    ;)

BlueFire

Contact them and send it back

drdeath25

I gotta disagree guys. Im keeping it if im satisfied with the purchase. This seems different to me than when the clerk at the store hands you extra change, i would give that back then. But this is a comic book! im keeping the rare book everytime.

BasiliskFang