Started by DoktorSleepless, November 13, 2014, 07:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoktorSleepless

Hi guys,

I'm Paul, from Denver CO. I used to play OverPower when I was a kid, and now that I'm older and can indulge I've been filling out my old collection with all the stuff I never had. As a kid, I played Marvel OverPower through Mission Control. I never really got to play DC or any of the expansions that came after (but, I was also a Marvel kid so I didn't feel like I was missing out at the time), and it's been really exciting to see all the stuff I never knew about as a comic-crazed kid and teen. I've picked up some collections on eBay, and now I have lots of extras and much smaller holes in my collectors' sets. Hopefully I'll find some people here to trade with, and maybe either work out playing online or (with luck) finding someone local who plays.

odbjosh

Welcome Paul!

Glad to have you, my name is Josh and I'm form southeastern Oklahoma (so not to far from ya). So happy to see the community continue to grow. Hopefully we will be able to find more players from the central states that we can hold a tournament soon in our area. Again, welcome!