Hello & ?

Started by cyber0820, December 31, 2014, 07:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyber0820

I have windows 8 & cant access OPO? Keeps saying that there is a error? Any help..

teesaw

Run it in comparability mode - I have mine set to WXP SP2 I think
"I could almost taste the victory...but ultimately it was denied, as is usually the case." - Nate Grey

My Customs

Latest Customs: Black BoltIron Fist * S.H.

cyber0820

How do I adjust that? I'm not technologically inclined..

teesaw

Right click the icon, and it's in the properties.  My Windows 8 computer is my wife's and I'm not using it at the moment.
"I could almost taste the victory...but ultimately it was denied, as is usually the case." - Nate Grey

My Customs

cyber0820

Thank you! Problem solved.

teesaw

Awesome!  Glad I could help

My Customs

cyber0820

Missed the introductions portions. My name is Jerry, currently residing in Iowa. Old time player from the OP-IQ era, as a adult I have been adding to my collection. Not so much from a every card way but from a player sets of characters. Mostly ones of interest or I found useful in past games. I am always looking to trade & have a decent amount of duplicate rare stuff as I collect player sets. I have started creating customs with the help of forum member chuu. Always looking for people in the area to play/trade but always open to online trading & general chat.