Hey All, Just joined the site, Looking to move some of my cards

Started by Pulsar88, June 22, 2015, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulsar88

Hey All,

I was curious to see whether anybody was still playing OP, after doing a search to see if Marvel would restart OP.

I was also curious to see if there are anybody looking to buy cards.  I have majority of everything except the lost promos and a few other items.   PM me if anybody is interested. 

Is there still stuff going on in Toronto?

Cheers.

Jack

There's a meetup this weekend which I probably should have posted...

chuu

Wow, you're in luck, Toronto is one of the few cities that still have an op community..

Pulsar88

I'm actually in Ottawa.  Going to have to swing down in a next date.  Just interesting they let it die.   I was even at Gen Con in Chicago back in '98 when I won the Ottawa qualifier.

Any word they will actually revive OP?  I read in Wikipedia that WoC owns the rights.  I wonder if Marvel will ever try to get the rights back and start it up again.

chuu

As far as I know, maybe people have gone to Marvel and tried to work with them to revive the game but they don't want to play ball.

There are actually guys on the forum from Montreal that still play often, Skeletaur and joe_fixit, I actually played them two weeks ago :)

Jack

Quote from: Pulsar88 on June 23, 2015, 01:42:51 AM
I'm actually in Ottawa.  Going to have to swing down in a next date.  Just interesting they let it die.   I was even at Gen Con in Chicago back in '98 when I won the Ottawa qualifier.

Don't think we'll have anything in July though I'll give everyone more advanced notice if we do.

OP Cup 2015 is the next gathering in Columbus, OH. I think the guys from Montreal are coming down too.

Beyond that, we'll probably have a meet in late August/early September and finishing off the year with our October Tournament in Toronto.