New member from Wilmington, DE (so who's in Philly?)

Started by keefe900, October 03, 2015, 07:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keefe900

Hello, I'm old to the game and new to the forum. I started playing/collecting OP right off the bat in 1995 when I was in 5th grade, and it's haunted me ever since. I got into it for love of the characters and that's really why I still get these cards out. I'm Marvel exclusive (like I said, it's about the characters for me, and I was never a DC or Image guy), and I have a fairly limited collection as far as the latter few expansions of OP are concerned- but I've got enough! It feels like I've been looking for/begging/manipulating/forcing people to play OP with me for the past 20 years. Ha!

So I've tried to contact a few OP players on facebook, but to no avail. I've also been browsing this forum for the past few months and the next step, naturally, was to introduce myself here and to post in the "Where To Play" section (which I will). Although I can't make it the upcoming tournament in Toronto, I will be making a trip at some point up there for the sole purpose of engaging with the OverPower remnant, which my wife is totally ok with. Yep, she's a good wife. She plays OverPower with me and actually likes it.

Seriously, if you're Philly, just say so or message me. It'd be great to have an OverPower meetup. Last time I did that was, like, 1996...

chuu

Awesome nice to meet you, I'm pretty sure that there are some philly players...doesn't Larry live in philly now??
He's known as the Orange King here and on ebay.