New Member from SoCal

Started by AP_Dumb_Luck, August 05, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP_Dumb_Luck

I was a player a little after I graduated HS and recently remembered this game.  I thought it'd be fun to put together a couple of decks to play for fun with friends, so starting from scratch, I bought DC Starter decks & a box of expansion packs.  It was like reliving my youth ha ha.
This forum is full of great resources and I love all the custom cards members are doing.  I'm glad I found this place, thank you.

BasiliskFang

Hey what area are you in so cal? There's a couple orange county and riverside players

AP_Dumb_Luck

Yes, I am in W.Riverside Co.

Edit:

And hey thanks for getting a hold of me on reddit.  It's great knowing there are still some players out here. 
I'm going to be a work in progress for some time though since I'm starting over from scratch.   

I'll put up an ad for what I'm looking for in the somewhat near future on this forum, and elsewhere if possible, as I try to get back up to speed.  Barring that I'll see what I can get from OrangeKing/bornagain since these two look like they're the most on the ball.   Do you know if there's anything to be found at Frank & Sons, or happen to have any other suggestions?

BasiliskFang

I sent you a message on reddir