My Introduction - JohnL

Started by JohnL, April 09, 2011, 03:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

I'm getting in contact with Duncan Yuen on Facebook now. Hopefully the mention of BBH doesn't bring back horrible thoughts.

Anyone want to take a crack at inviting people?
http://overpower.ca/archive/Ripayuheadoff/op2/ratings.html

BigBadHarve

Quote from: Jack on April 11, 2011, 04:32:25 PM
I'm getting in contact with Duncan Yuen on Facebook now. Hopefully the mention of BBH doesn't bring back horrible thoughts.

Anyone want to take a crack at inviting people?
http://overpower.ca/archive/Ripayuheadoff/op2/ratings.html

If he even remembers my name. I think he sold his cards, though. If you do talk to him, ask if he's still in touch with Jackie Ng.

Jackie was a good player back in the day too...

-BBH

Post Merge: July 10, 2011, 09:02:19 PM

Quote from: Hot Rod on April 11, 2011, 04:09:30 PM
I've tried calling Marcel's business line but it just goes to a machine (if you can receive a call/message reliably, feel free to try calling him!).  My dad was too chickenshit to call him because he sorta blew him off unintentionally about 5 years ago.   :-\

I know BBH said he got a hold of Ty Bertrand a couple of months ago, but I don't know if he's talked to him since.

When my dad has some time I can mention to him that people would like to hear about the action behind the scenes.  He'd probably be happy to share.

I got an email from Ty yesterday. He can't come on the 30th, but wants to be kept informed of future meet ups. He's definitely interested.

Still no response from Marcel on my end either.

-BBH

Hot Rod

Quote from: BigBadHarve on April 11, 2011, 06:27:55 PM
I got an email from Ty yesterday. He can't come on the 30th, but wants to be kept informed of future meet ups. He's definitely interested.

Still no response from Marcel on my end either.

-BBH

Have you tried calling him?  I've tried, and my dad tried through Youtube with no luck.  Maybe I can get the old man to pick up the damn phone if I pester him enough.