Introduction - Kyle

Started by Kyle, April 30, 2011, 07:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

Hello all,

Been an Overpower collector since the day the game hit the shelves. Unfortunately, I grew up in a small Canadian city, 45,000 people, and outside of a small group of friends who played the game early on its lifespan (I'm talking pre-DC), I have never really played very much of the game. I discovered a group of people online a few years back who played the OP Online game, but by the time I got into it, most of them were tired of the game, and didn't play often. So I'm a little unfamiliar with the nuances of the game, especially from the later sets (classic-Xmen). However, I've still managed to gather a respectable collection over the years, with complete sets of a few of the releases.

Right now, I've got OP Online running, and have a deck built that I would like to try if anyone is interested.

zippa_head

Sounds great Kyle..nice to meet you and welcome to the forum...Canada is great ;) and full of a good amount of OP players.
Most of us use a MSN contact to chat with each other to setup OpOnline.

I am up for a game at most times.
Quick reference for MSN is zippa_head@hotmail.com

I'm sure others will happily welcome you as well.
Take care,
Dan

Nate Grey

Welcome to the forums, Kyle. Great having you here. You'll come to find out that a good number of people here are from Canada. I'm from California so I'm missing out on all the Toronto OP tournaments our buddies in the north are currently involved in. Hope to get a chance to play some Overpower online with you.  :)

Kal-el

Welcome! Always glad to hear more people are still into Overpower.

I also played with a very limited pool of friends in the pre-Monumental days. I've collected more since then, but these boards are great for learning about the game.

Kyle

Thanks all, I will download MSN messenger soon... I haven't used that program in almost 10 years.  :D

Also, I'm wondering why my OP was edited. What's up with that?

Post Merge: July 10, 2011, 08:58:11 PM

Quote from: zippa_head on April 30, 2011, 08:25:31 PM

Quick reference for MSN is zippa_head@hotmail.com

Can't seem to find you on MSN. I'm not familiar with the program, so I may be doing something wrong...

Nate Grey

Thanks for the game, Kyle. Hopefully you can connect with zippa_head. He's one cool dude.  ;D