Greetings

Started by Bravosi, June 23, 2011, 11:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bravosi

Hello All,

I got into Overpower when it was released in '95 and stayed with it the whole way through.  I have a fairly large collection though not a complete one. 

My friend Brian and his younger brother Ben were my primary opponents.  We helped organize several tournaments at Superior Sports Cards in Natrona Heights, PA.  I won one, Brian won one, and I came in second place to GDMJR in another.  Gary and I had several close matches over the years but try as I might I was never able to defeat him in a tournament.  Great guy though and a real class act, I learned more about Overpower from those defeats than I did from any win.

Brian and I also regularly attended tournaments at the Pittsburgh Comicon, winning at least one each over the years.  We attended a DC Sealed Deck tournament in '98 at Charlottesville, VA and made it to Origins in 2000 but didn't do well at either.

The Pittsburgh Tournaments were especially fun.  Space Ghost was a fantastic organizer and Judge for many of them.  Got to meet and play against a lot of really great people there.

I currently live near Canton Ohio and would love to get a few games going close by.  Otherwise I've downloaded OPOnline and look forward to a few matches there.

Oscorp

Great!  What's your contact info for OPOnline.  Most guys I play with use MSN Messenger. 
I'm rubber and you're glue...

Bravosi

I'll have to set up an MSN messenger account.  So far I've downloaded the program and made a couple decks but haven't tried logging in anywhere.  Hopefully will be able to do that tonight.

Jack

Feel free to join us in Toronto for meetups/tournaments! :D

BigBadHarve

Yeah, Canton is about a 6 hour drive from Toronto, if you do want to make the trip up.

Until then, join our online community of players. Let us know when you get MSN loaded up.

Welcome to the boards!

-BBH

Bravosi

Yea I would love to make it up for a tournament. 

I set up a MSN messenger account look for Bravosi.

BigBadHarve

Quote from: Bravosi on June 23, 2011, 09:46:01 PM
Yea I would love to make it up for a tournament. 

I set up a MSN messenger account look for Bravosi.

'Bravosi' by itself is a little vague for an MSN search.. but I sent you a PM with my MSN address. Go ahead an add me.

Cheers!

-BBH

Nate Grey

Welcome to the forums, Bravosi. Good to have a seasoned-veteran on here. Feel free to hit me up on OPO.

MSN: Nate_Grey_@hotmail.com