How did you find this site?

Started by Palatinus, July 06, 2011, 08:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palatinus

In a continual effort to gather the Overpower community here, I am trying to find what methods have been succeeding.  Thanks in advance for the help!

Jack

I probably first came across it from Wikipedia.

jitahadi

i found it from a link on Jack's Overpower.ca website!

jitahadi

Kal-el

I think I was doing random Google searches trying to find minor sites still selling cards and I found this place.

CoachMosquera

google it and found this site because i want to sell the cards.

Nate Grey

Quote from: Kal-el on July 06, 2011, 01:15:14 PM
I think I was doing random Google searches trying to find minor sites still selling cards and I found this place.

I was going to type the exact same thing but Kal-el beat me to it. I, too, was google searching trying to look for sites that were selling cards so I could try and complete my collection.

Kal-el

Quote from: Nate Grey on July 07, 2011, 01:40:16 AM
I was going to type the exact same thing but Kal-el beat me to it. I, too, was google searching trying to look for sites that were selling cards so I could try and complete my collection.

Did you ever find anything good Nate? My best (only?) find was a box of PowerSurge for I think $60.

Hot Rod

Google search while trying to find some semblance of meta rules/errata.

Ranerdar

I think I was searching on Google for deck ideas and happened upon the site. Lurked for quite some time before I registered and posted.
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

Nate Grey

Quote from: Kal-el on July 07, 2011, 10:29:11 AM
Quote from: Nate Grey on July 07, 2011, 01:40:16 AM

Did you ever find anything good Nate? My best (only?) find was a box of PowerSurge for I think $60.

I ended up buying a lot of character sets and singles through eBay but have also been fortunate to trade with the members of this site.

Demacus

I have a full set of all the cards printed, including the oversized placcard heroes from the original set.  I'm still not sure if I'm selling them or not, but for the right price I might be persuaded to let them go.  As of this moment, they are simply taking up space in the front closet.  If I had folks near by to play with, I would have decks and decks and decks built, but being the last remaining player in SoFla (at least it feels that way) I might consider selling. 

justa

I was doing a Google search to see people's homemade cards and found it.  Didn't sign up for the forum until I "rediscovered" the page as a link to "justabgkid"'s site.

Nostalgic

Quote from: justa on July 10, 2011, 09:36:14 PM
I was doing a Google search to see people's homemade cards and found it.  Didn't sign up for the forum until I "rediscovered" the page as a link to "justabgkid"'s site.

I also found it through "justabgkid". I hadn't  really played or thought about overpower in a few years and then I started getting the "op itch".  ;)  It dawned on me with the internet the way it is today there's a community for everything so why not op. I set off looking and the rest is history. Or course this site was much less traveled then.
ncannelora -"I don't care if you're Captain - freakin' - America, you ALWAYS avoid a Standoff with Wolverine!!!"

a_noble_kaz - "If Mr Fantastic had an AO, he would be the god of Overpower."

mattkoz

Kyle

Found it through the OP facebook page, actually.